- Tour cancellation must take place at least 24 hrs prior to tour departure time.
- Should the client cancel their tour less than 24 hrs prior to tour departure time from Cape Town, a 100% cancellation fee will be applicable.
- Should the client not arrive for their tour (“No Show”), a 100% cancellation fee would be applicable.
- Thorough weather checks are done prior to any trip. Should inclement weather prevent us from proceeding with the trip on any particular day, the clients would be informed and an alternative date would be negotiated or an entire refund would be given.
- We are dealing with wild animals and sightings are therefore not guaranteed. Refunds will therefore not be considered in the event of non-sightings, however, a second tour (free of charge) will be offered in case of no sightings. Only the transfer fee of R 350 will apply in this case.
- In case we do provide transfers for you from Cape Town to Gansbaai and on arrival the trip is cancelled, there will be no charge for shark cage diving. We will only charge the road transfers from Cape Town.
- The boat tour we offer consists of approx. 4 hours at sea.
- Exact collection and meeting times are only available after 16h00 the day prior to the tour, and may vary between 5:00 and 10:00 am daily.